Friday, January 04, 2008

Felting Going On

I've been busy felting today. At least my washing machine has been busy. I finished Kyle slippers and sent my slippers and Kyle's finger-less gloves through another cycle. The had both stretched out a little bit. My slippers are perfect, Kyle's gloves may have gone a little too far. The fit me now. They were really large before. Hopefully they will stretch a little to accommodate his big hands. He was pretty upset, but said he is not too worried. Good thing he is so laid back!!



And here is the quickie-cutie-Umbilical Hat from Stitch N Bitch. I will hopefully see the recipient this Sunday and can give it to him then. Tara has requested one for Aidan, I want to see how it fits before I make one for him since he is a little older and I would like it to fit his big head. But seeing as the recipient (Collin) is a big baby, my concerns may not be founded. Collin was born at 9 lbs 2 ounces. I hope to not have such a large baby, but health is the number one concern.



Also note Teagan and Aidan in the framed photo with the hat. This was my Christmas present from Tara. They are the two cutest kids (until mine gets here).



I have been trying to make room on my computer because I got a video camera for Christmas and want to load the videos. I have an external hard drive I rarely move files to. But began cleaning my photo folders out and have moved all my 2006 and 2007 photos. It is sad... I deleted about 2,500 pictures, mostly that were just no good, out of focus, or duplicate. But I am still left with an amazing 5,500 pictures. How is it even possible to take so many. This is from July '06 to Dec '07. That means I average about 300 pictures a month. It doesn't even include any of my knitting or sewing pictures because they go into a different file. WOW!!

No comments: