Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Closer to done and fewer problems...

Here it is with the hood thing (what is it??) and the bottom edge completed. I tore out the first attempt that was 3 stitches. Tara did not want any contrasting yarn. She was very upset by the idea. She said go buy more yarn, do not use anything else!! I said I would try to make it work with what I had. Plus, I like it better with two sts instead, it is more delicate and fits the sweater better.

I just have to do the bottom of the sleeves and weave in a few more ends. THEN COMPLETION!! I will mail it off right away for Teagan to begin wearing immediatly! I am very happy with it.

I didn't feel like any attached I-Cord yesterday so I worked a few rows on Handsome Hound. He is SO cute. And I saw Ian (who handsome hound is for) yesterday. HE IS THE CUTEST!! He is crawling all over the place, so sweet. Makes me want one of my own. He stared at me while we were eating lunch... I told Jessica (his mommy) that he LOVES me.


Front of the Swing Coat Cardigan. Posted by Picasa


Back of cardi Posted by Picasa


Heart...How cute!! Posted by Picasa

I did it again. I knit a heart into the armpit. If you didn't see the first one... you will find it here. Teagan needs a little armpit love, and here it is.

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Congrats on the sweater! I'm still looking for something for the yarn... the slubs in it gave me some trouble on my dpns.

The heart is a nice touch! It is like a signature ;o)