Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Socks?

Knee length sock
You quite like socks, but your not overly-obsessed
with them. You would have been a pair of
knee-length socks in any colour, and probably
stripy or something to make you that little bit
more interesting.


What type of sock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'd like to try my hand at making a pair of socks. That is just WAY down on the list. =)

I got all set up and ready to work on sleeve two of the cardigan. But lost a needle between the bedroom and the living room. WHERE DID IT GO??? So when I stayed home sick from work today...My head hurt...BAD. I didn't get to knit on the sweater any like I should have. BUT, I made amazing progress on the bag. Design is coming along nicely, paired decreased and increases all over the place to create the design. I am finding it quite enjoyable. Plus, the yarn is in a good place as far as the varigation goes. It is grouping together, probably pooling, I think is the technical term. But I like it. The yarn has some of the prettiest colors in it!! I need to go...knitting calls to me. I'll leave homework for tommorow morning.

Oh, I saw a woman knitting at Barnes and Noble tonight. Continental style...so fast. I have got to get on that!! Faster knitting means more possible projects.

No comments: