Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wedding Presents OR House Remodeling... You be the judge

I need help deciding on what to do about the kitchen table. I really like the runner (pic num one)

Table option number one. Posted by Picasa

but cant really eat with it on the table because it is so wide and the plates don't lay flat. And the placemats don't fit. See the placemats in the corner under the bowl- do they look okay there?

Or should I go with table option number two??But I am not sure if I like the four placemats so much (pic two).

Table option number two. Posted by Picasa

It is okay. What do you think?? Maybe I could set up the runner and place all four placemats in a pile in the center. Hmmmm. I'll have to try some diff options out.

Then onto the bathroom. Look at how nice and totally faboo. Kyle said our place is getting so girly it now needs candles. AFTER... he put candles on the bathroom thingy. What a dork.


New bathroom thingy. The colors are kind of funky, those towells are green and dark grey and they aren't falling out. It looks like they are to me on the bottom right of the shelf. They fit perfect (and make a soft pillow to lean back against while using...) Posted by Picasa

Finally, onto the shoes.


Shoes before. How many pairs of shoes could we possibly need? I'm scared. Trout (the cat) is indiffernt. Posted by Picasa

OH MY GOD!! Look at all our shoes. So many!! What do I need so many shoes for, I only have two feet! We got rid of a bunch of pairs. BUT this beaut adds so much space. I can say "Hey I want to wear "these" shoes" AND THERE THEY WILL BE. As long as I put them away EVERY time I wear them. Oh well, it can't be worse than it was before.


Shoes - After. WOW, so much better. Posted by Picasa

Just so you know I was very strategic in taking my pictures, because the rest of the house is in SHAMBLES!! I am really excited that one whole room is entirely clean (the dining room) but since I moved a huge portion of the crap into the kitchen, does it really matter?

We had a lot of fun at Target today. We also replaced our pots and pans with some really nice ones. (one is chipped, so we are going to take it back. Just hoping we don't have to return the WHOLE set. what a pain.)

Anyways... I am still working on the swing coat sweater. It is coming along nicely after tearing out about six inches. What miserable work that was. But somehow I made a huge measurement error and I was making a size 8 (childrens) as opposed to the 4 I was supposed to be knitting. Off I go, time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get rid of the runner, keep the placemats. You can always get an alternate runner so you can mix up the styles.