Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wedding Pictures


The wedding party. All of the group pics are weird, because they were just what was taken with a digital camera by friends while the photographer was taking the real ones. That is why we don't seem to be looking at the camera. So I don't have many pics yet but here is a sample. Posted by Picasa


The wedding party plus parents. Posted by Picasa


Tara, Teagan and I. Posted by Picasa


Teagan. We bought this dress and it had a pink and green plaid ribbon. NO GOOD. So mom and I found this orange polka-dot and she sewed two lengths together to make the cutest center edge. Teagan was so excited to wear it. And the day after the wedding she asked Tara if they were going to another party. Posted by Picasa


Here is the dessert table. We had carrotcake cupcakes with creamcheese frosting on the bottom teir made by my best friend Jessica and her family. The cake is freckeled mocha with a kahlua filling (mouse I think) and a butter cream frosting (2nd teir) made by my sister Tara. And the top teir is brownies made by a family friend Tammy (they are kind of hard to see). We loved it all!! Posted by Picasa


Close up of cake, made by Tara. Posted by Picasa


Us cutting the cake. Posted by Picasa


The band (Kyle's band Richfield played for the wedding).L to R: Mark on Keyboards, Daniel on Drums, Ted on Guitar/Singing and Kyle on Bass. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delete the close up of the cake!!! I hate it; you can see how nervous and shaky I was and it looks so much better from far away! Do it NOW!

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, I am hungary again just looking at the delicious desserts!