Thursday, October 27, 2005

What kind of needle am I?

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I have to say, I was not feeling this description of me so much. So I took the test again and answered with those answers that I was struggling with the first time around. You know, when there are two answers that you could go with and aren't really sure which to choose. And to my surprise, I got the same results. And I don't think this is one of those quizes that randomly gives you an answer regardless of what you put in. But what do I know? So I am INTERCHANGEABLE!! WOO-HOO, accept it and move on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am interchangeable. Sort of me, but hard to say, really.

RheLynn said...

Thanks for the tip on Knitpicks -- I just can't bring myself to order more yarn, yet. I need to commit myself to some Christmas projects first. But I want people to use them!

Last year, I made a long blue shawl for my Mom. She said she put it away as a keepsake, 'so it will be nice if I ever want it back'... I don't know what to say to that. :o(

Have you experienced anything similar?