Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Now they are REALLY on my feet.



And here it is, a half inch of 2X2 ribbing complete. So I am now wondering if I could make these completely in secret from Kyle. I don't think I get enough private knitting time alone. Plus, I am really bad at putting stuff away and would leave some tell tale sign. And finally, I am afraid that they may be too big. They seem large on me, but his legs are pretty big. Hmmmm. I'm sure I will tell him, I can keep NO secrets, even if I want to.

Trout has already caused damage to these needles, looks like she is back for another chew. I have to turn them each time I use them because two of them have ruined ends that don't slide into the yarn very well. They snag. My cat drives me crazy, however she has been useful for curling up under the covers with me warming me a little bit!!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Trout is cute!, and very interested in your sock-making. I used Cascade 220 for my first pair of socks.. are you worried about them felting at all?