Tuesday, January 31, 2006

When?

When is my yarn going to get here?

I had a really long day of work. Nine hours. Okay, I know for some people that is normal or just over normal. But I barely work. I put in six hours and it feels like for ever! It's not that I don't like working. It's just that I prefer other things. So today I worked just under nine hours. I never work overtime. Who works overtime, people who don't have anything better to do. Sorry to those who work overtime, I just hate it. Even though time and a half is appealing. It is all made even worse because I can't shake this cold. It is leaving me bogged down! All I did was work on the computer all day, which also makes me feel yucky(which is also why this will be short).

Where is my yarn?

I told myself I would feel 100% better if I walked up to the front porch and there it was, but there it was not. And I don't feel 25% better. I want my yarn. Will it come tomorrow? By the end of the week? This year???

Oh Well, it will get h
ere! (I hope)


^
^
That is the face of someone who wants some yarn!!^
^
^

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

What a face! Get Kyle some yarn!

I really miss having an actual scheduled work to go to -- because now we are always 'on call.' But I agree with you - computer work all day really gets me down too. I have to (and can) get up and wander around a little, rough-house dogs, make coffee, feed the goat etc.. (yes, we have an office goat ;o)

Have a great day!