Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tag... I'm it.

Four Jobs you've had:
  1. Martial Arts School Office Manager
  2. Nanny to my sweet niece Teagan
  3. Barnes and Noble Bookseller for too many years.
  4. Two weeks at a printing shop. Not a good job
Four movies you can watch over and over :
  1. Cocktail
  2. Batman (any of them)
  3. Office Space
  4. Of Course... Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
I agonized over this one, I love movies, but four I could watch over and over again was very hard.

Four places I've lived :
  1. Fresno, CA
  2. Anchorage, AK
  3. Oxnard, CA
  4. That's it!!
Four TV shows you love to watch :
  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm (I don't have cable, but I watch this via Netflix)
  3. Six Feet Under (same as CYE)
  4. The Amazing Race
Four authors I read (there are sooooooo many... as I said I worked at Barnes and Noble for a long time:
  1. Nick Bantock
  2. Orson Scott Card
  3. John Irving
  4. Wally Lamb
Four places I've been on vacation ... eep! Vacation?
  1. Washington DC
  2. Mexico - Ensenada and somewhere just south of El Paso
  3. Four Corners in Colorado
  4. Yellowstone park in Idaho
Four websites I visit daily :

  1. Mail.yahoo.com
  2. knitandtonic.typepad.com
  3. knitowl.blogspot.com

Four of your Favourite Foods :
  1. Lasagne
  2. My current fave: Turtle Chex Mix (except for all those pretzels)
  3. Fried Rice (esp with bacon... I don't get that very much)
  4. Chocolate in many forms.
Four places you would rathar be right now :
  1. Somewhere warmer... Southern Hemisphere, Beaches, Sun!
  2. In bed, I like to snuggle in bed when I have nothing better to do. Or when I am avoiding the things I better do!!
  3. Alaska, Anchorage to be specific.
  4. Barnes and Noble with a cup of coffee and a good knitting book
I don't really have anyone to tag... but thanks RheLynn

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Thanks Rhiannon! I hope it was fun for you (if agonizing also *eep*) I haven't seen Nick Bantock's work for over a year (last time he was in Somerset Studio, when I worked at Michael's.) What is your favourite Orson Scott Card book?

I envy you being around that many books (and that much coffee) at Barnes and Noble ;o) And Washington, D.C. on vacation? That is another one of my goals... someday, along with Japan and wherever they are keeping the DaVinci drawings when the time comes!